Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Wacky straw

so a few weeks ago I found a link to a great deal. Free Wacky Straw for signing up to a shopping website. I didn't have to purchase anything and so I signed up. I didn't tell the kids about what I did because I wasn't sure how long it will take for it to get here and I don't want to have to deal with the nagging.

So when it came, the kids were super excited. We put it together and the kids couldn't wait to use it. Here are some photos captures of the kiddos with their wacky straw...






this wacky straw was the favorite item at home for about a week until I notice that there were water spots everywhere in the kitchen. That's when I decided to quietly put the wacky straw away in one of the kitchen cabinets and the kids didn't even noticed it was gone. Funny!

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: