Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 27, 2012

Paper Bakery Kit last projects

Hello friends and happy Monday.
 
Today's post is a little bittersweet. August was my last month as the sketch artist and design team member at Paper Bakery kit club. It's been such a great journey but with some new "adventures" coming my way this fall, I've had to take a long and hard look at where I'm putting my time and efforts and it was a hard decision but working for PBK was something that, although it pains me, I had to let go. I'm not very good at letting go but I also know that I cannot continue to live with just barely keeping my head upfloat. There has to have some breathing room in there.
 
So with that, I hope you come and check out my last post for Paper Bakery Kit blog today here. I'm sharing two layouts that I made with the August Add On kit. I'm also sharing my tip on stamping on trims/ribbons to personalize your product.
 
Here's some sneek peeks...


Thank you to all that have used and been inspired by my sketches for PBK and I hope that you continue to stop by and keep in touch.

Although this door closes, I have faith that the future still holds more possibilities and opportunities for us all.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: