Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bowling fun

Ok so I know this is a long time ago (almost a month ago) but I was going through photos today to see what I can post about and this fun activity stood out to me.

I signed up my kids for free bowling at KidsBowlFree.com and we finally got to use up their freebie certificates on July 12th. We headed to our local bowling alley tha was offering this deal, rented shoes for the kiddos and started a game for them.

Here are some photos of our fun morning....





and here are the kids in action...



and because I know Lola and Grandma Tolman visits this blog periodically, here's a video of the kiddos. Note: I'm still very new to the video capability of my new camera so the focusing is not the greatest at times but it's the kiddos at play and I'm sure you'll enjoy it just the same. :) BTW, Happy Birthday to my mom. Consider this your bday gift from us. :)


Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace



No comments: