Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

latest projects + links

I have a couple of projects to share with you today...

I posted a new sketch at Paper Bakery Kit yesterday and it's a card one...



and here's my take on the sketch...
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I used the August Add On kit for these cards. Did you know you can participate in the sketch challenge and possibly win some cool prizes? Click here to learn more.

and last week, My Little Shoebox had a product feature week which we showcased the new Muse Alphabet stickers. Here's a peek at my contribution to that...
You can view mine and other DT Member's projects here. Plus make sure you check out the new products from My Little Shoebox, lots of great paper collections and of course the new Muse Alphabe Stickers which comes in 6 different colors/patterns.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: