Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Girl Shower Ensemble

Hello.

Today I want to share some crafty share.

I was inspired to put together a baby girl showe ensemble using my Cricut machine and some fun papers from SEI. I don't have any baby showers to use it for, I just like the idea. Who knows maybe I'll be able to use it in the future for a friend. :)

This grouping contains a banner, refreshement labels, invitation, party favor and gift bag.

I love using microwavable popcorn packs for a baby shower party favor. I just love the sentiment "popping" in for a baby shower.

Here's the gift bag. This is a small one which can work for those small baby clothes/blanket gifts.
Here's the invite sample
and the refreshment banner/label.
My sweets bowl (gummy worms) doens't really match the theme BUT oh boy the kiddos were going crazy when I was taking these photos. They couldn't wait to get some treats from this container.
and here's the banner.
I don't know if you notice but the layered paper accent in the centers of each of the altered projects are all the same. I think that's important to create cohesiveness in an ensemble project. Having the same design repeated throughout each project and having the Cricut machine cut the shapes made this project super easy and fast.

Well I hope this sparked some great ideas for you.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: