Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 17, 2012

latest pubbed work

It's finally Friday. Woohoo!!! I received a big box from Northridge Media last week containing my projects, some goodies and two issues of this magazine...


In it are two of my pages...
Happy Birthday
I used the Cricut to create my title and cupcake. I can't believe these photos are about two years ago.

Splash
I used my Mother's Day Bouquet flower cartridge to make a large flower with pointy petals and used that as a sun shape since I didn't have one and this page a bug burst of sunshine in it. :)

Thank you for letting me share. I know this is not the first pub work for me but to tell you the truth..it never gets too old. I still get very excited seeing my pages and my name in the magazines I browse through. It's like Christmas every single time. What in your life/hobby/passion makes you feel like that?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: