Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday link shares

Hello blog friends and happy Monday. This week marks the start of the school for the kiddos. I'm excited for both of them and looking forward to getting some quiet work time while they are both at school. There's a few things I have committed myself to coming this fall and I can't wait to let you in on them soon.

I've got a couple of layout sneek peek and link shares for you today....
 I received my August Add On kit supplies from Paper Bakery Kit late last week and I love, love, love the papers in this kit. It debuts this Wednesday (Aug. 15th) but you can see a sneek peek of what you can look forward to in my layout found today at the Paper Bakery Kit blog here.

Last week I posted a layout project on the My Little Shoebox blog. Check it out here. I used the Aiko collection and I love how the colors went well together.

So that's it for me today. I hope you have a great start to your week.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: