Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, August 3, 2013

You're the Best card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing a Summer themed card for the Addicted to CAS challenge. Inspired by Stamping is hosting this challenge and it was fun to play along. CAS means "clean and simple" and if you know me, I'm anything BUT clean and simple! But that's the beauty of challenges, it gets you out of your comfort zone. 

Here's my take on the challenge...

You're the best card
I used some flower stamps from the Daisy set and a sentiment from the Happy Occasion set. I also added an orange seam binding trim (also from the IBS store) 

Make sure you stop by the ATCAS challenge blog to see all of the card inspiration for this specific challenge and don't forget to play along. IBS has donated a great gift for the winner *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of summer colors! Love all the brightness~

Kylie said...

You have done a perfect job going CAS. Congratulations! That's what I love about a challenge too - gets you out of your comfort zone. That bright ribbon is just amazing and I love the flower theme you chose! Thanks so much for participating over at ATCAS xx

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful summer colours. Thank you Grace for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
Florence x

Mau xx said...

A gorgeous Summer card Grace, I love the mouthwatering colours.
Hugs Mau xx