Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, August 17, 2013

Autumn Memories layout

I know that we are still in the middle of August but I can't help it if I start thinking about the fall season with these photos of the kiddos two years ago. 

Autumn Memories

This layout was inspired by the sketch challenge over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook site. I loved the clean design but there's room to add embellishments and make it my own. I used a combination of older products with new finds. I feel so great when I can mix my supplies up that way. Here are a few more detailed shots...




To check out the sketch, please click here.

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

this is a wonderful page - I really love your embellishments that you chose to use - great take on the sketch - thanks for playing along at LPS.

Michelle said...

Great layout :)
Thanks for playing along at LPS