Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 19, 2013

Pile It up Series Video 4

Happy Monday friends. Today my babies go back to school. This year, I will have a 2nd grader and a 5th grader. It's my son's last year of Elementary. I still can't believe my baby boy is going to be in middle school next year. Where did the time go?

Today's share is my last video for my Pile it up series. I've enjoyed making these videos. It really helped me make a dent in my stash. We all know that four layouts don't make a difference in the big scheme of things BUT I love the idea of piling up products more than I usually do. I hope you too have enjoyed this series and have taken some ideas away that you can incorporate in your own projects. 

If this is the first time you've heard of my Pile it up Video series, you can catch the previous "episodes" if you hit the Video tutorial tab on the right side of this blog. >>>>>>>>>


Here's another look at the final layout...

Thankful Heart Layout




I would love to hear your ideas on what video topics I should work on next. Leave me a comment here or on the video tutorial in YouTube. 

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Mary M said...

Love the video and the layout. This was a good series.