Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 23, 2013

Best Wishes Today and Always card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi Friends. 

Today I'm sharing this fun card that I  made recently using some colorful paper and beautiful stamps from Inspired By Stamping.

Best Wishes  Today and Always card
For this card, I wanted to challenge myself in finding ways to stamp these awesome washi tape stamps on different mediums to see how it will look. I decided on vellum since most washi tape have that translucent feel to them. I love the effect. The one thing I learned from this test, is to use a very bold ink so that the designs will stand out better. As you can see, the pink one didn't transfer very well compared to the turquoise and yellow one. 

I love using colorful paper so I can grab the ink colors and other design elements of my project from the colors of the paper, making them all well coordinated. 

You can view the sentiment stamp here, and the washi tape stamp here

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Great idea to use the Washi stamps on vellum...an idea I had not thought about. Nice to get new tips.
Such a pretty card!!!