Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A scrapbook page in 15 minutes *Video Tutorial*

Happy Wednesday friends. I had to bump my video to Wednesday this week to make way for the fun announcement I was able to share on Monday. By the way, thank you for all of your support. It means the world to me. :)

In this week's video, I wanted to challenge myself to see if I can put together a layout, from start to finish, it just 15 minutes. I was stressing all the way through and I'm not sure if I will ever put this challenge on me again but check it out and see if I made it...


Here's a look at the finished layout...

A bountiful Harvest layout
and some details....




So what do you think? I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that spends a good amount of time in creating their layouts and I think this is a good challenge to put on ourselves, once in a while. :)

If you wish to see more of my video tutorials, you can click on the tab on the right side of this blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel to get the videos straight to your inbox.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: