Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 12, 2013

Pile it us series #3

Hello my dear blog friends. Today's share is the third installment of my four video series called "Pile it up". It's my way of trying to make a dent on my every expanding stash. To view the other two videos that I've already made, you can click here. Don't forget to hit the "like" button if you found my videos interesting and "subscribe" to get the latest uploaded videos straight to your inbox. :)

I see you layout


Here's the video...



 and a  little bit more of the details of the layout....


So there you have it. I hope this layout and video inspired you to rummage through those buttons and make something fun today.

Have a great week.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Mary M said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout Grace! I hardly ever use buttons, but like many other charters I have a ton of them, so I need to get the out and just start using them.