Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 26, 2013

Some fun announcement to share....

Hi friends, I'm starting this week with a fun announcement to share...

I'm so honored to be chosen as part of the 2013 Paper House Design team. I'm elated to be included in this list of talented crafters. You can view the official announcement here

Visit my fellow team member's blogs here:

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Congrats Grace! I've been a fan of yours for a while. Look forward to working with you!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to working with you!

Michelle McClure said...

Congratulations and I look forward to working with you this term!