Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends. 

Even though we are weeks away from the start of the Fall season, I'm still in the Summer mindset and you can definitely see that in the color choices I made with this card. It's my version of a Summer Soiree. 

Happy Birthday card
I love the background stamps from Inspired by Stamping and in this card, I used them to create a fun dot design on the bottom of the card. I also used a fancy frame stamp to hold my sentiment. This is a pretty simple card from me but that's the good thing about experimenting and going out of your comfort zone, you never know what you're going to come up with. 

To see more stamping inspirations, please visit the IBS website here. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: