Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Latest design team projects

It's our last Wednesday of "summer vacation". The kids start another school year next week. I can't believe how fast this summer went. 

Speaking of Summer, I made a few projects recently that have the summer and travel themes. Here's a look at them....

Crafty bands
Epiphany Crafts makes these really cool "Crafty bands" that are designed for young DIY lovers. The best part is that they can personalize and customize each accent on their bands. The bracelet itself is made out of rubber and comes in many hip colors. My daughter made the ones in the picture and she created them with very little help from me. Check out the rest of my post about these fun bands here

Dino-mite Excursion
Die Versions released a fun dinosaur die last month and I used it as my main accent for this layout about a trip my family and I made to the Dinosaur Resource Center. You can find the details about this project in this post

Time to Celebrate card
There are definitely a lot of things to celebrate in the summer months. In this card, I used the Die Versions star wee petites die to add the star negative accent on my card. Check out the details of this project in this post

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: