Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Die Versions' latest release + projects

Last week Die Versions released their latest dies. This one was a huge one, featuring 30 new designs. Wowza!


Here are some of my projects using some of the dies in this release...

I am so grateful card
I wanted to highlight the beautiful “falls foliage” image on this card so I made the rest of my design very simple.
I added texture to the background cardstock by running it through my die cut machine with an embossing folder.
I decided to cut out the foliage image from Kraft cardstock to give it that “natural” look.

Flat Stanley's Visit layout
I was so excited when I saw the new Corner Concepts dies. It was the perfect addition to my layout about Flat Stanley. I love how these dies, along with the half pints, can work with any project by just changing the color of your paper.
I also cut out a part of the leaves and vines image to add some natural element to my page.
To add more die cuts to my page without overpowering my photos, I layered the “loops” and “good times” Corner concepts dies.

Happy Halloween Card
I wanted to add texture to my crow die cut so I heat embossed it with copper.  This resulted to an image with texture and “personality”.

You can learn more about these projects and how to get your own dies from Die Versions here

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: