Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ISBIC #48

It's that time of the week again...where I share with you the latest challenge prompt over at IBSIC and reveal my take on the challenge...

Best Wishes card
I wanted to add some texture to the light pink cardstock background so I ran it through my Cuttlebug die cut machine with the swirl embossing folder. I think adding some dry embossing technique can make any cardstock from ho-hum to amazing in just a few seconds. 

I used this and this stamps for the sentiment of the card. I also used this die cut to match with my stamped image. 

Thank you for looking. Don't forget that this month's challenge...


Inspired by Stamping is having a blog hop featuring more prizes!
We will select 2 random winners on the 26th of February. These lovely ladies will win a$25 gift card to the Inspired by Stamping Store.
So if you created a card this week using a bow don’t forget to add it to the IBS Bows Challenge!
CLICK HERE For Details!
1 randomly selected winner this week will receive 2 Packages of IBSIC Flowers. 

To learn more about this week's challenge and how to win the awesome prizes, please click here

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Such a pretty card Grace. The velvet flower is such a great touch.

Paperesse said...

Love that embossed pink paper, it gives such pretty texture. Lovely card!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Gorgeous card Grace! I love all your beautiful details! Hugs, Joanna

Gloria Stengel said...

So very pretty! And congrats on joining Epiphany! Well done, you!!!