Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 20, 2013

IBSIC #47

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I'm sharing with you the latest challenge inspiration over at the Inspired by Stamping challenge blog. My favorite color is purple, I even used the lighter hue lavender as my wedding colors so when I saw the color combination in the inspiration board, I was ecstatic. See it for yourself...


and here's my take on the inspiration...

A gift for you card
The drapes/curtains in the image also inspired me so I cut the bottoms of my pattern papers into ribbon notches and made them all go vertical kinda like how the curtains where displayed.

I used this stamp set for the circles and this one for the sentiment both from Inspired by Stamping on this card.

and as an added bonus, IBSIC is now adding a new monthly challenge to go with the inspiration board challenges. This month we want you to use bows in your projects.

Inspired by Stamping is having a blog hop featuring more prizes!
We will select 2 random winners on the 26th of February. These lovely ladies will win a $25 gift card to the Inspired by Stamping Store.
So if you created a card this week using a bow don’t forget to add it to the IBS Bows Challenge!
The blog candy/prize for this week is...2 Satin or Seam Binding Ribbon of their Choice

Till next time,
Grace


6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card - I love the fishtails

Did you know you can turn off word verification, but still monitor your comments -- Settings - click "always" for moderation, and unclick word verification.

Paperesse said...

Lovely card Grace! Love the fishtail swags!

Joanna said...

Gorgeous card Grace! I love how you used the colors for the challenge! Beautiful job! xo

Leah said...

I love this card! I love the ribbon tails you gave your strips, such a perfect way to set everything else off:)

Pammejo said...

love all of the banners, beautiful card and use of the gorgeous IBS stamp.

Benzi said...

Like the others, I really like the fishtails. Such a beautiful card.
Glad I got to see your top post with the snow as we don't get much in AL and it is so pretty.