Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 7, 2013

IBSIC #45

Happy Thursday friends. Today's the reveal of this week's inspiration board at the IBSIC challenge. I hope you play along with us this week and view all of the beautiful cards from the design team. To learn more, click here. 


and here's my take on the inspiration board. 

Just For You card
I love how very timely the inspiration board is to the holiday that we will be celebrating soon. 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock- (white) Walmart; (karft) Scenic Route
Pattern papers- True love, Basic Grey
Red silk ribbon- Inspired by Stamping
Doile- Target
Button- Dear Lizzy, American Crafts
Twine- Cappucino, The Twinery
Heart sticker- True love, Basic Grey
Inks- Cherry and Chestnut, American Crafts
Pen- Millenium, Zig
Adhesives- Scrapbook adhesive by 3L, Glue Dots, Creative Memories

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace


9 comments:

Joanna said...

I absolutely LOVE your card! It is so cheery and bright and beautiful! Hugs, J

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty layered card!

Gloria Stengel said...

I like how you stamped in both brown and red! So pretty.

Pammejo said...

Grace, love, love your card...it is so pretty.

Paperesse said...

Lovely card Grace, but it took me 5 tries to get the combination right on your verification for me to post a comment.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so beautiful, Grace!

I just opened my copy of the NOvember CARDS mag (I was published in there) the other day and saw a couple of your projects in there, too. :) Way to go!

Benzi said...

Love your pretty flowered dp and the wonderful button. The card is absolutely adorable.

Liz Weber said...

Grace your card is so pretty, love the stitching and love the design.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the fun bright papers you used.