Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 20, 2011

Thank you cards *Upsy Daisy Designs*

Happy Friday everyone.
First off, I'd like to say thank you to all the family and friends and left some kind comments about my cake yesterday. You are all right, I deserve my A+ for effort! I feel definitely blessed to have such great blog readers and supporters. {hugs} to all of you. :)

So today I'm sharing a trio of cards that I made for Upsy Daisy Designs this month. If you recall, I used the "man about town" paper line for my layout that I posted here. Well I loved that line so much that I used it in my card set to.


I also love how UDD rubons can create such great sentiments in a snap!

Here's some close up shots of the cards...

the paper in the center seems like there's some intricate stamping done on it, but it's really just a cool pattern paper in the "man about town" line. Love it!


Have I told you guys how much I'm obsessed with border punches? Well I got this Martha Stewart double loop one about three weeks ago and it's all that I've been playing with! The only thing I have to comment about this is that it's hard to make the corner punch match right with the border punch. I think it's something to do with the paper cut, if it's not even then the images overlap therefore the cut is screwed!



and in this one, I played with my baker's twine, wrapping it around into a circle and then finishing off the center with UDD brad and some pearls.


So that's it. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the rest of the UDD products here and for more inspiration, the blog is always hopping with great projects from the design team.


Till next time,

Grace

3 comments:

thekolbes said...

Ohh wow. Love them
Trish

Nati Tristan said...

These are beautiful cards! Well done!

Audrey Pettit said...

What fabulous cards! Love them all! The baker's twine wrapped around the brads is so clever and unique. Love that idea.