Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 26, 2011

linkity links

two more days before school ends around here. Oh I'm so looking forward to some break and a bit of sleeping in.

Today I want to share some links for projects I've made for DT assignments. :)

Head on over to Glue Arts blog to see more of this wedding book I've made with Glue Arts products and a Unibind album.

I got a sneek peek of what the other DT's made with this product team and I strongly encourage you to check the blog oftem because there's some mad inspiration to be had there.

I posted this layout at the Clear Scraps blog recently. Check it out here.

Clear Scraps blog is another place to gather inspiration. Need some ideas on acrylic? The blog is the first place you NEED to go to!

So that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the blogs I've mentioned. They're chock full of inspirations!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: