Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Sale, Grace Style

Hi all!

So with Spring in full swing, I've decided to do some major over hauling of my scrapbook items. The look that I get from my husband everytime he goes into my room helped a little too. (He thinks I have waaaaayyyy too much stuff and I alway tell him that I NEED everysingle on of them!)

But in all honesty, he is right. I don't need all of them and so for a couple of days now I've been going through every single item in my room and making the decision to part with some of them.

And what does this have to do with my blog readers???

Well now you get the fantastic opportunity to give these NEW, NEVER BEEN USED items a home at a STEAL OF A DEAL!!!!

Here's the deal-yo!

I'm going to fill up three USPS medium flat rate box to the brim with items in the photos below. I'm going to make sure I make it even as possible and all you have to do, if you want, is to purchase these boxes from me for only $35.

Yes for that price you get a box filled up with NEW scrapbook items plus some magazine issues (which btw retails for about $15 a piece!).

The $35 INCLUDES shipping which, for the flat rate would be about $11. So basically you get everything for only $25!!!

Here's some of the items that I'll be sending away....

These papers were never cut into, they're all 12x12 papers and I know there's more than 50 sheets here in this photo!


These products are from Grafix Arts. There's some cool papers here that are printer friendly.



minibooks galore. As you can see some of them are from my fave companies (Jenni Bowlin Studio, Cosmo Cricket and Maya Road)



rubon sets



journaling blocks, die cuts and other fun stuff



more chipboard and die cut shapes



this is just a sampling of the magazine issues that I'll have included in the boxes. I have about 6-8 to give out so that means I can put at least 2 in each box.



more rubons, letters and other fun stuff!

so as you can see, you are not getting short changed with these boxes!


Interested???


email me at graceelainetolman@yahoo.com and send me an email addy to charge you through paypal and after that's all settled with, I will mail your box.


Right now, I'm only picking US interests. Sorry to my international friends, I'm at a lost when it comes to international shipping charges. :(

Again there's only three boxes to be had so make sure you act soon!!!


Thanks.


Till next time,

Grace









1 comment:

Scrappiness said...

Grace I came here following the clearscraps bloghop but can´t seem to find your post. I´ve been everywhere elso so far.