Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day....

to all the father's (Dad, Stepdad, Grandpa, Uncles, Adoptive dad, Future dads, etc.) out there, Happy Father's day.

I know I'm greeting a little late here since it's past 11 pm, pacific time, but it's the thought that counts right? LOL.

Anyways, ours was pretty mellow. I got Mitch a box of see's candies, a handmade card and cards from the kids. Marcus wrote his own sentiments on his card and I'm really impressed at how smart he's become because of school. He was able to write "I love you very much" and that he's dad works very hard. I'm in shock!

My favorite thing of the day was when I got this shot of Mitch helping Marcus with this tie.


One of things I try to do right now is to be more aware of relationships between each family member. Of course the usual activities, holidays and special events takes more room in our scrapbooks but I also want to capture those special, tender moments between each family members. I'm so glad I didn't let this pass without capturing it in photo.

Oh BTW, GCD studios is having a photo challenge this weekend. Check it out here. It totally captures the thoughts that I mentioned above.

and finally here's the card that I made for Mitch for Father's day.

Dad, you're the greatest!


This one was also inspired by this challenge. I'm not much for the masculine colors/look but I gave this one a shot cause I wanted an excuse to play with my new Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Whaddya think?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: