Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Be Creative week day 4



Wow our week is halfway done. Have you been creative this week? I've enjoyed reading the comments and would really LOVE to see some projects. C'mon, I know you have em, why not show em off!

Anyways, today I decided to give you a break from the projects (so maybe you can play catch up) and share a storage idea I recently stumbled upon...

Have you ever had the dilemma of what to do with your leftover alpha stickers? More importantly how to store them effectively so they're not collecting dust in your space/storage?

How about compiling leftover alphas into a sticker book.

While organizing my alphabet stickers I came across a problem, I realized that I have packs that only have a handful of letters left.


I didn't know how to effectively organize them where I can have them all in one place, it's easily accessible and I'd remember where I stored them. It just so happened that my kid's used up all the stickers (that I've been saving since I was a kid) in this old sticker book.


I was going to throw it away but thought that the book can still be used for my letters. So I grabbed all my sticker packs and started transferring them.


This book doesn't have enough space for all my leftover letters since it's old and the kids have ripped some of the page already but I think this is a great idea to store leftover stickers (letters or images). And since I was so inspired by my new storage solution I was able to whip up a card with scraps.



Since the letters are visible, I immediately saw which letters was usable. No more messing up a project thinking I had enough e's or r's only to find out that I'm all out of them.

I didn't have anymore "w" so I put together two v's here. That's another good thing about my storage solution- I can easily view which letters I can easily alter to create a different letter.

So there you have it, hope you'll get creative today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: