Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Be Inspired #35 + GCD contest

I didn't realized that it's been a few days since my last post. Sorry for the odd quietness in the blog, just livin' life.

Here's the first of many posts today......

Inspired by the latest Cuttlebug challenge which was to integrate "movies" into your project. I love watching movies so it was not that hard to get inspired by it, but I did had a hard time narrowing down which favorite movie line I wanted to use on my card. After some thought, I came up with this....

You had me at Hello card

doesn't that line just scream love to you??? it does for me.


I used my swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder as the sublte background for my card. I also played with a bunch of stuff in my "new stuff" basket like the Thickers letters (courtesy of a dear friend. Thanks Rochelle) flower stamps from KI Memories and paper from my new Just Chillin pad of Making Memories.


I heat embossed the flower stamps with just clear embossing powder for some added texture then adhered them onto the card with pop up dots.

Were you inspired by this card? GCD is having a card contest today. Check out the details in the blog.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: