Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I'm listening to....

ok I've been meaning to share a post like this for a long time. Ever since I got my MP3 player, I haven't stopped filling it up with some cool tunes. Some of my faves are these..


faves: wake up call; kiwi; back at your door


faves: I hate that I love you; Lemme get that; Rehab


faves: Sugar Mama; Upgrade U; Kitty Kat


Faves: Cruise Control; Side Effects; O.O.C


faves: Tailor made; Capri; Realize


faves: Tattoo; No air; God loves Ugly

oh and Coconut Scrapshop has some great deals right now. They have some of the latest papers that came out from CHA from October Afternoon, Basic Grey and GCD. Oh and the fun news doesn't stop there, for anybody that will renew their monthly kit subscription Jen will send this album to you...


12 x 12 Haberdashery Scrapbooking Album! (a $25 value)! A beautiful Classic Album, featuring a crown in a die-cut center.

This gorgeous Distinctive Memory Album features Expandable 12x12 Post-Bound Album, 20 pages and 10 top-loading page protectios, Photo Safe, Acid free, Archival Quality.

Hope you take a listen to my faves and if you have any albums to recommend please share it with me. I'm telling you I have a mission to fill my 2GB player up!!!

Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: