Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 10, 2008

BMPS- When the weather is fine!

this line from Black Market Paper Society has great "grunge" look. I love that my page can look so distressed with no or little effort on my part. Here's my samples from the line...

Everyone together


Supplies used: Papers and title- When the weather is fine, Black Market Paper Society; Foam Adhesive- 3D Dots, EK Success; Journaling font- LD Whatever, downloaded from the internet.

I used the papers and the die cut title strip here. I also played around with my photo corners by punching circles and cutting slits in the middle. I thought it was a fun addition to all the circles in the page.




LB Harbor
As you can see, I cut one pattern paper to use on both pages. I just love that blue color!


Supplies used: Papers- When the weather is fine, Black Market Paper Society; Chipboard letters- KI Memories; Letter stickers- Cats and Dogs, American Traditional Design; chipboard bird- Maya road; Journaling font- Simpson, downloaded from the internet.

I don't really do a lot of shape layouts but I thought since they're the "in" thing right now that I'd give them a try.

the bird is a chipboard from Maya Road that I covered with pattern paper and inked the edges before adding pop up dots behind it to adhere to the page.

thank you for looking,
Grace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these colors and the simplicity of your designs.