Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wanna make some cards???

with me???
Come get away from the kids (or the hubby too) for a little bit and get into the "creative" spirit with my Card workshop on August 15th, Friday 6:30-8:30pm. Workshop fee will be $20 and it's going to be held at my home in Norwalk.
Make 10 cards using coordinating pattern paper, fun embellishments and cute sentiments. You're family and friends will be amazed at your cards.
Here's what you can look forward to when you sign up....


We will be "playing" with some fun papers from Making Memories and Die cuts with a View. The floral DCWV paper is embossed too. Fun stuff!




I ask that you bring your own paper trimmer and black ink pad (if you have one) to the class. But everything else will be provided.

You even get envelopes as part of your card kit. How cool is that! You will be able to send out these babies as soon as your done with the class!!!

So to sign up please email me here. I only have 12 spots for this class so sign up now.

fine print: A $10 commitment fee will be needed upon registration.


Have a great weekend,
Grace

No comments: