Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

free class....

wanna put together a CD case minialbum with the help of lil ol me???

SoCalScrap's having their "birthday cyber crop" this weekend and I'm teaching this class on Friday night (8pm) at the site. The whole crop is free and it's going to run from friday (Aug. 15th- Sunday Aug. 17th). There's going to be lots of games, challenges and free classes. If you're looking for that perfect time to get some pages done, come on over to the SCS Message board this weekend and I assure you, you'll have a "scrap-roductive" weekend! (how's that for making up words?!)

Here's a sneek peek of my class....



Here's a pic of the items that I used for my class. Whole list of the needed materials can be found here.



Remember it's FREE! Hope to see you then.

have a great day,
Grace

No comments: