Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 10, 2008

BMPS- Letters from Paradise

This is another one that was soooo pretty to cut apart. I find that the trick to really big patterned papers is to cut the images out. That's the only way I can infuse my own style in the paper.

Refresh


Supply list: Papers and journaling block- Letters from Paradise, Black Market Paper Society; Black pen- Millenium, Zig; Foam dots- 3D dots, EK Success; Others- Thread and Sewing Machine

In this page, I cut out the flowers, lifted them up with pop up dots, stitched the frame and wrote a handwritten journaling to my child. This picture was one of those great shots than can be interpreted in so many ways so I went with an emotional journaling here.





For the bride-to-be card


Supply list:
Textured Cardstock- Die Cuts with a View; Pattern papers- Letters from Paradise, Black Market Paper Society; Black pen- Millennium, Zig; Foam dot, 3d dot, EK Success


I actually use the 6x6 pads here. Jen of CCS gave me these to play with and bec. the designs were made smaller to fit the size of the papers, it worked great for smaller projects just like this card.



Butterfly postcard


Supply list:
Papers- Letters from Paradise, Black Market Paper Society; Flowers- Making Memories; Rhinestones- Kaiser Scrapbook; Chipboard butterfly- K&Company; Glitter- Stickles, Ranger Industries; Letter stamp- Circa 12pt., Provo Craft; Journaling stamp- Autumn Leaves; Butterfly stamp- Hot off the Press

this line has a neat looking journaling block set that was fun to play with. The size of these blocks are really big and since the theme was "letters", I made a postcard out of it.


The butterfly was adhered with pop up dots for more dimension and also so it won't squish the flowers. LOL!


I added a different piece of the pp line on the back of the card, stamped some journaling blocks on there to write my message and continued the theme with a butterfly stamp.

Thank you for looking,
Grace

2 comments:

Hannie C said...

wow, you've been busy creating so many beautiful LO! :)

Unknown said...

I know this line in particular is difficult to scrap with me...well, I know it is for me.


I think you pulled all of these off wonderfully! They look look so classic!