Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 10, 2008

BMPS- Lucky in love

Now I've worked with this line before bec. this was the line featured in CCS June kit but it's still very inspiring that I had to make a page with it.....

Cherish


Supplies used: Papers, flowers and tags- Lucky n love, Black Market Paper Society; Foam adhesive- 3D Dots, EK Success; Black pen- Millenium, Zig



Pop up dots are definitely my best friend lately. I can't make a page without getting something lifted with these babies! Here I made a little staggered look by the amount of dots I put on the hand cut flowers. On one I only put one and in the other I put two layers to make it higher than the other one.



Thank you for looking,
Grace

1 comment:

Allison said...

Grace... all of these new updates and scrappy pieces are sooo beautiful! Hopefully one day I will have time to get back into real scrapbooking and you can teach me some of your tricks. :D You're a talented lady!