Hello friends. Today I want to share with you the twelve photos I captured for Ella Publishing's Take Twelve challenge. To learn more about how you can get in on the action with this monthly exercise...click here.
Ok so here's July's line up...
1. Started the day with cereal and milk for breakfast while reading a photography book. Love how I can start my day with inspirations and ideas.
2. Checked my vegetable garden and watered them as well. Somehow this year's crops are either growing so slow or growing smaller than normal. We still have yet to figure out what we did wrong this time.
3. The kids did some chores this morning. We are heading out for some fun time so we need to do some "work" first before play.
4. While the kids were doing some chores...I worked out.
5. I had the kids read before we headed out the door as well. They're trying to complete a certain amount of reading time for our library's summer reading program.
6. I took some photos of projects to be submitted for publication. Can't believe I'm already thinking of winter time during these hot summer days.
7. I took the kids bowling today. I signed them up for a free bowling session at kidsbowlfree.com. All we had to pay for were shoe rentals. The kids had a blast and it was a good and fun physical activity for them.
8. Went and visited a friend and she handed me these great knitted and crochet baby items that I'd ask her to make for me to put in my newborn photography prop stash. I'm so blessed to have talented people around me.
9. Gathered all the food items I will need for dinner and dessert tonight. On the menu....Sweet and Sour chicken with rice and Traditional Cheesecake for dessert. Yummy!
10. Practiced a bit on our new Piano. Since I haven't played in a long while, I need all the practice I can get.
11. After dinner, we had our Cheesecake dessert. It was delicious and surprisingly super easy to make.
12. Ended the day by sorting laundry to get it ready for laundry day tomorrow.
So that was my 12 photos for this month. How did yours turn out?
Till next time,