Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 16, 2012

FotoMatr winner + PBK latest sketch

Happy Monday everyone. Hoped you had a great weekend. Ok so for starters we need to announce the random winner of our FotoMatr Starter Package. With the help of Random.org...the winner is....

Bloggeramyorvin said...
I think it looks great. I am excited to win because I need a another scrapbook.
GFC Follower as Amy Orvin
Facebook fan as Amy Orvin


CONGRATULATIONS....Amy!!! Email me your address at graceelainetolmanatyahoodotcom and we will get your package to you soon.

thank you also to all that took a peek and left comments on my FotoMatr projects. Remember that if you are going to stop by at CHA Summer this week....FotoMatr will be on display at the WorldWin Cardstock booth and you can now see the FotoMatr products in your local scrapbook stores' shelves.

Ok! So today is Monday and I'm up on the Paper Bakery kit club blog with a new sketch...


and here's my take on the sketch...using the July Paper Bakery Add on kit, which went live yesterday....
To learn more about the sketch, see more close ups of this page and to find out how YOU can participate in our sketch challenge...click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: