Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Fotomatr book #1

Hello blog friends. Glad to see you here on this fine Wednesday.

So next week is CHA Summer. What's CHA you ask?..it's a trade show and CHA stands for Craft and Hobby Association. It's a BIG thing for the papercrafting world. This is where manufacturers unveil new releases and products. And the weeks leading up to CHA is usually the crazy time where designers like muah...slave/play in our craft spaces making fun projects with these new releases.

I was lucky enough to play with WorldWin's new product line called the Fotomatr Photo Organizing System. This new line boasts with products that offer an easy and effective way of "scrapbooking". I was able to make a couple of books with these products and I have to say...if you are just getting into scrapbooking or a season papercrafter but wanting an easier to accomplish your memory preservation goals, then this line is for you.
Here's one of the two books I got to finish in a snap! Seriously I was surprised at how fast I was able to finish this book...

January 2012
this is my ode to the many Project Life/Project 365 work that I've seen around. As you know this year I've decided to take on the Project 365 challenge and I've been taking pictures EVERDAY this year. I printed off all of my January 2012 photos and went to work and this is the result.

Here's a peek at the book's inside....

I love the many accessories that come in this line. There's the kraft colored binder of course but they also have binder pages (in different configurations), inserts, self adhesive tags, circles and other journaling blocks, reinforcement blocks for the binder pages and tabs. All in the same neutral/kraft color, making it so easy to put them together in a book.

I also love the journaling lines and pre-designed pages. Fotomatr binder pages have blocks already in place where you can adhere the photos and lines to write your journaling. This system has it all to make your memory keeping/preservation goals done in a snap.

If you know me, I LOVE color and so I had to added it in this book. I added some WorldWin Cardstocks that I added some dry embossing on their surfaces to the book. I also added a sprinkling of rubons with the 'everday' theme, tape and die cut flowers cut with the Cricut machine. Oh and I added some twine as well.

As you can see, this book can be decorated and personalized just the way you like it or left alone so you can concentrate on placing photos and stories in them. For me, I opted to do a masking technique for the front and back covers of it. I placed my letter stickers then sprayed it with mist and then peeled off the stickers to reveal the original color of the book.

So there you have it. One book quickly accomplished with the new Fotomatr Photo Organizing System. I heard from WorldWin that this started shipping at the end of  June to the local scrapbook stores. So if you are in urgent need to get this product...you don't have to be at CHA to nab it. It's either on your lss shelves or on it's way.

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for another Fotomatr book share and a GIVEAWAY! It's a great one and you don't want to miss it!

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

phamil said...

Grace, you did an awesome job with this!!! Love how you added the color and the cover is really cool!!!