Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 2, 2012

Patriotic craft ideas

Hello friends and Happy Monday. So looking forward to this week and all the craziness it has. Lots of things on my to-do list to accomplish this week but before I get on it, let me share with you some cards with a Patriotic theme and a link back to a wreath I made recently....

USA (Stars and Stripe) card
I made this card with the latest Paper Bakery Sketch in mind. You can find my sketch and how you can participate with the challenge here.

USA Celebrate card
I made this using some of my favorite tools...punch, embossing folder and die cut machine. I added dot design on the kraft cardstock with my Cuttlebug embossing folder, punched out the stars and the scallop border on the bottom of the card with punches and created the tag with the title letters from my Cricut machine. What is your go-to tools lately?

Home of the Braves wreath
and finally, if you are looking for an easy way to decorate your door for the holidays...why not try this wreath?! You can view more close up photos of this project along with the tutorial in this post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: