Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

some Christmas DIY inspirations

You all know how I love Pinterest. Every time I get a chance to get on there I'm pinning like a mad woman! So today I'm sharing some of my favorite holiday "pins". Hopefully this will get you excited about the holiday crafting like I do. :)

Isn't this so clever. A new way to use those holiday socks!

This cute trees are made out of cupcake liners. How clever and inexpensive too!

Ribbon to create a candy ribbon-like ornament. How cute and sweet too. *wink*

I sooooo want me a glass dome!!!

a cute treat container that you can do for popcorn and a red glove. You'll definitely get the "coolest homeroom mom" if you hand this out to your kids classmates this year.

If you want more information (and links) to this project and see the rest of what I'm pinning on Pinterest, make sure you check out my Pinterest badge/link on the right side bar.

Have a great and inspirational day everyone.

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: