Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Poinsettia flower napkin rings *Glue Arts*

 How's your first day of December going so far? Ours started off with some snow. It's still a light dusting but it reminds me of the songs that starts off with..."it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Aaahhh the joys of living in Colorado!

Today I want to share a project I made for Glue Arts....

Poinsettia Flower Napkin rings

Pulled out for publication
I used some Glue Arts Accent it all Vinyl to make the flowers and added some glitter to it for that "holiday shine". this project is somewhat 'green' as well as I had used an empty paper towel roll for the base of the ring. To learn more about this project and an easy how to tutorial to make it, check out the Glue Arts blog post here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: