Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 3, 2011

WorldWin Projects...

Sorry for the silence in the blog this past couple of days. This week is passing me by so quickly, I haven't had the time to sit and make a blog post. Shame on me, I know, but I will try to be better in the next couple of days. I have a Christmas project + tutorial on the works for tomorrow so I hope that it will be more than make up for the days of not blogging.

So I'm still in cloud 9 about the recent announcement of getting in the WorldWin Cardstock design team for 2012. And I thought what better way to end this feeling of gratitude for this great opportunity than to share what I made for my application entries.


Home at Last

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I wanted to present a layout with just cardstock and if you know me, I'm a big design and texture kind of gal so to complete the project with what I'm most comfortable with, I used punches and embossing folder to build this page. Here's a close up...


PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION


Snow Much Fun

In this mini, I covered a shaped Christmas stocking mini with cardstock. I also added a lace border on top of each of the stocking page made out of cardstock and a border punch.



Since I didn't have any pictures to add to this mini, I opted to use some pattern papers. I also stamped snowflake onto the chipboard stockings plus I added embossed cardstock accents on each page.


at the end, I got it quite chubby. Just the way I like it. :)


Thanks for stopping by.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: