Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 25, 2011

goodness gracious Grace!

Gosh! Shocked myself today when I peeked into my blog and noticed that I have not posted anything this week! So sorry guys. All the crew (aka family) has been home all week long and that meant lots of family time BUT also no time for anything else. But I love it though. It's not often that I have my hubby and kids all to myself and we have been enjoying catching up on some movies, doing chores together, putting up our Christmas decorations and enjoying a feast on Thanksgiving.

So today I have some overdue sharing (and linking) to do.....
This past week, Glue Arts teamed up with Imaginesce and the designers were able to play with the Happy Harvest collection. Here's a wreath I made using the wonderful fall papers.

I added a tutorial on how I made this wreath in the Glue Arts blog tha can be found here.


Then last Wedneasday (I believe) Glue Arts shared a few more of my Happy Harvest projects.


 To see more of the card set and layout, click on over here.

Did you know that a new sketch started on Monday over at Paper Bakery kit blog? Here's the latest sketch..

 and I used that sketch to alter some paper bags (which is included in the November Add on k it)


to play along with the sketch and to learn more about the November Paper Bakery kit head on over here. BTW, they are having a great Black Friday sale on past kits. Make sure you check that out too.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great Thanskgiving break. I know I do. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: