Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello Friend card *Cardabilities sketch #32*

Ok so I know I'm a day late posting this and I'm really sorry about the delay. Ever since the kids have been out of school, I've kinda lost track of days and dates. Mybad!

Hello Friend

so the latest Cardabilities sketch is by far my favorite one. Circles are not my go to shape, my "design mind" always goes for the squares and rectangles because they're easy to put together but having this challenge really got me thinking out of my comfort zone.


the sketch also allowed me to use these circle pattern papers with sentiments on them, which I've been hoarding for quite a while. Love it when things turn out ok.



So that's it. Make sure you check out the rest of the dt's take on the sketch and play along too. There's always something fun to learn when you play with sketches.


Oh and don't forget, Cardabilities are having a dt call right now. Check the details at the blog too.


Till next time,

Grace




No comments: