Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 24, 2011

Glue Arts share

Aaahhh! Friday. I'm really liking the sound of the weekend right now!

Today I want to share some projects I've made for Glue Arts this month. We had some great sponsors this month, here's two of them....

Wedding Candle Centerpiece

we got to team up with Crate paper and we were asked to make something with the wedding theme. I used the papers from the Portrait collection and turned a candle and craft ring both for only a buck each into a fancy wedding reception centerpiece.



the Glue Arts adhesives really played a crucial role on how I was able to achieve my final product. See my how to on this project at this post.


More than family layout

In this layout we were to use some lovely products from the Gelato line of Kaiser Craft. It was the perfect soft design for a layout I dedicate to my wonderful sister in law. All my sister in laws are great :) So lucky!


This page is up on the blog today! See more of this layout and my step by step how to here.


So that's it. Enjoy your weekend.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: