Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's finally up!!!

Before I share with you my wonderful news today. Let me, first take a moment and let you know how I'm beyond thrilled that American Crafts contacted me. I mean......AMERICAN CRAFTS!!! contacted little old me! Seriously!!! Can you sense my utter excitement, joy and unbelievable sense of shock!!!

Breath Grace, just breath! Ok so Ms Paige Evans contacted me early last month and asked if I could guest design for their blog and without another second....I say ABSOLUTELY!!!

The post for my projects is up today, make sure you check it out and let me know what you think of my projects primarily focusing on stamps.

I have to tell you though that I'm not really good in stamping. That's one thing that I have yet to practice more on but I got my thinking cap on and made projects that I thought best represented who I am as a paper crafter.

Here's some of the close ups of my projects...








remember to visit the Studio blog for more photos and projects. Oh and they're giving away a fabulous stamping giveaway too. Make sure you put your name in the hat for that. :)

So that's it. Now off to step out of Cloud 9 and do my mommy duties.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Congratulations!!!! WOO HOOO! You do amazing work!

Tessa Buys said...

Congrats! Well deserved :).

Lori said...

I haven't checked in lately so this post is a little late. Congrats...you are amazing at what you do. So talented and crafty.