Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 15, 2011

Clear Scraps + Imaginesce

Oh Friday....I have longed for you all week!!! This week (and next week) is super crazy for me. I'm getting prepared for the Easter Program at church and not to mention getting stuff for Easter for the family. There's outfits to purchase, stuff for the kids' baskets, candies for the egg hunt PLUS I'm making ham dinner that night?! Yeah I'm super crazy but that's what brings the spice in life, right?!

Anyways today I wanna share a card set that I made using Clear Scraps 12x12 acrylic sheets plus some fun Imaginesce products. If you go to the Clear Scraps blog, this whole week was all about Imaginesce + Clear Scraps project shares. I got to peek at it and let me tell you, so many fun ideas and wonderful techniques. Make sure you check it out.

Made with love card set

So for this card set, I had cut one acrylic piece into four pieces. I then carefully folded them in half to create the card base. I have to warn you though that you will have to "slightly" cut through the fold to actually make them separate but be careful cause they have a tendency to just separate in half. I learned that the hard way so you'll notice that a couple of them have decorative tape on the tops because I had to "doctor" them back together.


But I really love the look of the acrylic as my card foundation. So cute especially paired with the Berrylicious collection from Imaginesce. I even got to play with their I-tool and it was fun adding the bling on the card.


Here's the look at the cards. If you look closely, I stuck with one sketch/design for the cards and just flipped them for variety. As for the pouch, I just folded a paper doile, added adhesive for it to close and wrapped a Cosmo Cricket around it, then finished it all of with a tag from the same Berrylicious line.

Did you know also.......that the top loading acrylic albums are shipping!!!

Woohooo!!! Make sure you check them out here.

Here's two albums I made with them...



It was fun altering the front and back covers of these albums. The fact that you can now also decorate your albums is an exciting thing for me. There are possibilities for your creativity to shine all around!

Oh wait....there's more. Yep there's more!!! It's giveaway day today at the Clear Scrap blog so make sure you check that out too.

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: