Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 11, 2011

What I love....post 5

My Friday is proving to be one of my favorite days this week. Not only is this the start of the weekend, but the snow is gone from the roads, I went shopping this morning (scored an American Crafts D-ring album for $10 @ Hobby Lobby) and we are going to eat out tonight. What could be better than that?!

Anyways here's my share for today.....I LOVE FLOWERS!!!


I especially taking photos of them and of course my favorite of all is...

Paper flowers....

here's a door hanger that I made using some beautiful flowers cut from the "Home Sweet Home" line of Upsy Daisy Designs.


I added some UDD brad pearls on the bigger flowers and adhered them with pop up dots for dimension.


and then I added a quote that fit perfectly in the middle of all these paper flowers.

So that's my share today. I hope you guys are off to a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh wow Grace!! That projects is stunning. I love it!

hilde janbroers said...

love your doorhanger!! great job