Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 7, 2011

What I love...post 1

We are 7 days away from Valentine's day. As I was thinking about this "love" holiday and what it all entails, I thought of doing a whole week celebration on the blog. This week, I'll share things that I love and maybe sprinkle in some craftiness too.

So for today I thought of sharing my love for COSTCO! Yes you read it right. I love Costco. Why? because...
a. I get good deals on items that my family uses A LOT of. I get my cereal, brownie mix, soups, juices, milk, cheese and snacks at Costco. Plus they send out coupon booklets too. Saving on things I NEED is just the cherry on top of the ice cream.
b. this is where I get my photos printed. I love how I can edit, upload and order my photos at home through their online photo department and pick up my pictures when I'm ready to shop. Plus the quality of the photos are wonderful.
c. Taste testing. My kids love to go to Costco with me because of all the many yummy things that they can try. I have to say that I've been suckered into buying so many different kinds of food that I don't normally purchase bec. of trying them out at the store. They know how to get me.
d. Where can I purchase a pizza or hotdog meal for my whole family for under $10 other than Costco?
e. the quality of things they have are top notch. When I need gifts, whether for myself :) or somebody else, I go to Costco first.

So with that being said, let me share with you a fun layout that I made with some priceless photos that I took of my daughter last Summer....

Caught Green Handed

See the bag that she's getting her snack from? Yes that humongous bag is one of those things that we love to get at Costco.


I used products from Upsy Daisy Designs.


I love this UDD rubon. It's from the baby pack but it was perfect for my little girl's page too.


I've been using an old typewriter (that I got from my husband's old shop) in most of my layouts lately. I love the ease to write up my journaling instantly with a typewriter.

So that's it. Hope you come visit again tomorrow to see what else I love.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: