Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Fave

This past couple of nights Mitch has been laboring hard at our kitchen. Yes the kitchen is still not done and people have probably forgotten that we're redoing it cause it's been this long. I'll try to remember to take pics of the updates. It's looking really good and we're now in the detailing part (putting wall tiles, getting trims put around the cabinets, installing crown molding and base boards). Mitch wants it to be done before August ends. I'm crossing my fingers.

Anyways since he's been working hard till close to midnight lately, I feel that I need to stay up late with him so I too have been busy working, in my scraproom that is!

Here's one I recently finished....

Summer Faves


this one was inspired by the most recent Pagemaps sketch challenge and AC Studio blog's weekly challenge. I loved the sketch but altered it a little to fit my three small photos. Instead of putting three whole circles on the left side, I cut the circles in half and placed the three photos over them.


this page was all about Maddie's favorite things during Summer time. She especially love 1. going to the parks and library; 2. watching TV all day; 3. Eating Icea cream and popsicles (I love this one too!); 4. Watching free movies at the mall; and 5. Going to the beach with friends.


At the AC Studio blog challenge we were to use two or more favorite American Crafts products. I definitely love all of the AC products but my faves would have to be- 1. pattern paper, 2. Thickers letters and 3. Embellishment jars/containers.

Supplies used:
Cardstock- Bazzill
*Pattern paper- Baby line (Georgie porgie and Itsy bitsy spider)
Everyday line (Nice to see you)
Ala Carte line (French Onion)
*Thickers- By the yard (green)
Giggles (blue)
*Chipboard, flowers and felt- Sweethouse and My house packs
Border Punch- Fiskars
Rhinestone- Recollections
Paper Thread and button- Source Unknown
Black pen- Millenium, Zig
Journaling font- Bradley hand ITC, MS Word
*American Crafts Products


Thank you for looking and Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

super cute! Love how you altered the sketch to fit more photos, but still kept the circle design! great job!