Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 17, 2009

share day...

hello Monday!

This is going to be a quick one cause I still have laundry to finish, vacuuming to do and dinner ready before I have to be at work at 6 tonight.

Anyways, one of the funnest thing to be on a design team is to be able to share my work to people other than my blog readers. So if you have the time to check out some great company blogs please follow me here...

Today I have a start to finish article about the time capsule minibook I made with my Crazy Daisy August kit. Here's a picture of the finished book. More info in the Crazy Daisy blog.

-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-

and then I made this with some of my Morning Glory papers from GCD Studios. More on this project will be read in the GCD blog.

So there you have it. Gotta go, just heard the dryer beep!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: