Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, October 25, 2018

Owl cards- October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

Are you all ready for Halloween? Can't believe is right around the corner. Did you make some costumes this year? I'm half dreading and half excited about costumes this year. Some of my kids' choices were super easy and others, well, let's just say, they're making me rethink my crafting abilities. LOL

Speaking of Halloween, I'd like share some cards that I created with this month's Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. I paired them with some adorable Owl stamps from Sunny Studios. 
Products used: Doodlebug Design Inc- Pumpkin Party 
Stash items used: Stamp (Sunny Studios); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Alcohol markers (Spectrum Noir); Nuvo drops; Rectangle die (Memory Box); Purple Cardstock; Card bases
Notes: I really enjoyed creating this card set. I recently purchased the Owl stamp set from Sunny Studios and had already stamped them on a piece of white cardstock. I just colored them in and hand cut them so they can be the focal point of my cards. I then layered the scraps of paper to create each card. I used the same sketch for each one to make my process go faster. 

And here are a couple of close ups....

 I hope you have a fantastic day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: