Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 23, 2018

"Gather Here" October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

What is your favorite part of fall? For me it would be the cooler temperature and all the apple and pumpkin treats that I can eat. :) I also like being outdoors and the photos in this page is an example of that. This double page layout is an extra project that I was able to create with this month's Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Products used: Photoplay Paper Fall Breeze + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); White Cardstock; Border punch (Fiskars)
Notes: Even though I only had scraps from this collection left, I was still able to create a two page layout, all because I had plenty of photos to add. I laid out my photos first and then filled up the empty spaces of my white cardstock with pattern paper scraps. I even used some strips as a diagonal accent to the page. I wanted to incorporate more “nature” into the page so I used the kraft cardstock within the kit and punched out a leaf border with it, and then placed it on the bottom of the page. After that I added a combination of stickers and die cuts to decorate the rest of the page. 

And here are some more close ups...


Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: